Today London was victim to a terrorist attack;
London – we stand with you!
Terrorism can not succeed.
- Police officer Keith Palmer has died after being stabbed outside the Houses of Parliament
- Four other people died, including attacker, and at least 40 others were injured
- The assailant drove into people on Westminster Bridge before reaching the Houses of Parliament
- The attacker was shot and killed by police
- Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley says it is believed the attacker was inspired by international terrorism
- Theresa May condemns the attack as “sick and depraved”
- The PM insists attempts to undermine British values are ‘doomed to failure’
- Metropolitan Police is urging those involved to call its casualty bureau on 0800 056 0944 or 020 7158 0010